Monday, June 14, 2010

[PSA] Brevity and Clarity.

This will be my first post in a few days because I had temporarily abandoned Boredom-ville in pursuit of, well, things of moderate excitement.This lead to questions about why I hadn't written a post every day for the past week, which shines some light on a very presumptuous misconception.
I may have written a post every day for a week or so, but the average release rate will be approximately 3-4 posts per week, alcohol and hookers allowing, so don't get your knickers in a twist if I don't release something every night because I'm out having some sort of a vague mockery of a social life.

In fact, there's about the same chance of me releasing a post on a friday or saturday night as a choir boy has of surviving sunday school with his anal virginity intact.
Har Har.
On that topic, I find it hilarious that a pastor can be considered the pillar of the community, do the world of good for his people, and generally be a miniature jesus for 20 years, but if he dares to sleep with just one teensy choir boy, he's condemned for being a total sod. It's amazing how people always remember the worst about someone.
In fact, that's generally my job, remembering the worst about every one of you. So toe the f****** line before a bitch gets smacked.

Now I'm having a fairly bad case of writer's block, probably stemming from the 3 martinis I've just had, so excuse the brevity and possible bad humour of this post. Actually, forget that, f*** you guys.
Now back to your regularly scheduled retardation.

P.S. I'm sorry. I really do love you all, in a vague, possibly sexual way.
=D!




No comments:

Post a Comment