Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday: my nemesis.

Wednesday, justifiably the most unloved of all days. Don't lie.
You know you've never woken up and thought, "Oh joy, it's f****** Wednesday!".
And if you have, then you're probably a child molester.
You sick person. You disgust me.

Now someone may ask where my hatred of Wednesdays comes from, and I would have to proceed to tell them to go f*** themselves, but that wouldn't be constructive, now would it? Suffice it to say that bad things happen on wednesdays, and usually to good people. It may also have something to do with the fact that my calculus assignments are due on wednesdays, and therefore make my entire day a whirling torrent of pain and misery.

Aside from my personal bias against wednesday, it's just generally such a depressing day. Some people bitch about mondays, because they have work or school on monday, but wednesday is smack dab in the middle of the week, which means that you can't even remember the past weekend and the next weekend is still a long way off.Then after wednesday, thursday doesn't seem so bad and friday is the most joyous f****** day ever, filled with giggles and excitement.

Speaking of fridays, I really like baby Goudas. Chewy yet firm, flavorful without being overbearing. Truly a great cheese.
If only subway would include it in their cheese options and stop sticking me with crappy white american.
Who even likes that shit?
Child molesters, that's who.

You know what, f*** you child molesters, I'm going to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. I didnt know you were so brilliant and witty. Curryman you'll forever surprise me.
    "...friday is the most joyous f****** day ever, filled with giggles and excitement."
    lmao @ giggles from a man
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than meets the eye, and the eye meets alot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you bout this curry man na...he's a sample! lol

    ReplyDelete