Monday, May 24, 2010

Genesis.

In the beginning, there was a turtle.
And yea, the turtle sayeth unto me, "Send forth my chelonian greetings, oh un-shelled one, so that the rest of your kind may learn my teachings."
Thus burdened, I set out on my quest to spread the tales of the great turtle to all who would hear it and revel in its wisdom. I ventured to many lands and spake unto many peoples.
However, it came to pass that my throat became parched, and I was stricken with a terrible thirst.
It was so intense that I nearly rent my garments in grief. But I was not wont to be overcome by such an obstacle, so with great effort, I set aside the Jade Turtle and got up and walked to the fridge.
There, I drank approximately 10 ounces of water. I quite astutely deduced that it was cold and wet.

It was around this time it occurred to me that I could write a blog. After all, I think of enough weird shit that someone, somewhere, would want to read it. Maybe.
It shall be comprised of many things, from random stuff like the previous paragraph, to reviews and comments on movies, songs, books, food, events and possibly even apricots. (I am convinced that they are sentient.)
Thus, we have this random entry into the blogosphere, detailing the conception of Niron Sequitur.
The pun should be fairly obvious, if it is not, you will be shot summarily.
If you survive, you will be shot again.
On that note, I'm going to bed.

P.S. - Speaking of things and stuff, the word blog amuses me. Blog. Bloooooog. Cootie and the Blooooogfish.

2 comments: